Saturdays and Sundays: On Call.
We have Multiple Locations Throughout South Florida.
Our Healthcare Services
We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Florida
Auto accidents can have a devastating effect on your health and quality of life. You may not realize the extent of your injuries at first, but many auto accident injuries take days or weeks to manifest. Knowing the symptoms of auto accident injuries and where to seek treatment can help you get back on your feet. At Stanger Health Care Centers, we’ve treated a lot of auto accident injuries and have developed a seamless system for treating patients and helping them with their insurance paperwork.
Symptoms of Auto Accident Injuries
Auto accidents are jarring and hard on the joints and muscles. In fact, many auto accidents result in whiplash, a musculoskeletal injury of the neck also called “neck strain.” The symptoms of these injuries can be varied depending on the severity of the injury. Symptoms include:
- Soreness – You may feel tenderness in your neck and soreness in your back and shoulders.
- Swelling – You may see swelling at the sight of the injury.
- Headaches and dizziness – These headaches will start at the base of the skull and radiate toward the forehead.
- Tightness and decreased range of motion – You may have difficulty turning your neck in one direction or another. This tightness will be accompanied by pain.
These are among the most common symptoms of whiplash. However, some of the lesser known symptoms of whiplash and musculoskeletal injury can seem unrelated to the accident and many patients who experience them won’t even connect them to the accident. These symptoms include:
- Blurred vision
- Memory problems
If you are experiencing these symptoms after an auto accident, you could be suffering from whiplash.
Stanger Healthcare Offers Natural Healing in Florida
At Stanger Health Care Centers, we treat whiplash and other auto accident injuries with natural means.
- Spinal adjustments. Our chiropractic adjustments help re-establishes alignment of the spine to relieve pressure on the joints.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps relax tightened muscles and increase blood flow to the injured area, speeding the healing process.
- Physical therapy. Physical therapy helps to strengthen muscles and improve range of motion in tight, injured parts of the body.
- Stretches and therapeutic exercises. We’ll teach you how to do stretches and therapeutic exercises that help heal your injuries.
We Offer Paperwork Help Too!
Whether you’re involved in a claim from your insurance company or are currently pursuing justice for your accident, we can help you navigate the complicated waters of the insurance industry and provide the necessary paperwork regarding your medical condition.
We see these accidents a lot and have helped hundreds of patients. We know how to help. Don’t wait for symptoms to arise; get help for your auto accident injury today. For more information, contact us today! 866-426-3876